Friday, September 4, 2009

Tagglacious !!!

As I was Tagged by my blogosphere friend Valerine here is my set of answers for the quiz that she posted on her blog ...

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4…
A: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ...

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can & catch air?
A: My Iphone Data Cable ...

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
A: College Football :) (Oregon Ducks losing to Boise State Broncos)

4. Without looking, guess what time it is?
A: 12:15 pm

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
A: 12:20 pm

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
A: Jao Na from What's Your Rashee ...

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
A: Drove my car to job with a broad smile on my face thinking about the long weekend trip to Vegas :)

8. Before you started this Q&As, what did you look at?
A: My Tasks list for Friday about everything other than the job related duties ... Long list to complete on Fridays...

9. What are you wearing?
A: Jeans and a T-shirt ...

10. When did you last laugh?
A: Yesterday while watching this hilarious video for Fight For Kisses (FFK): Click Here

11. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A: All Blank !!! Am sitting in a cube at my office for God's sake ... What more can you expect lol !!

12. Seen anything weird lately?
A: My mirror is broken lately ... ;-)

13. What do you think of this quiz?
A: Not boring, Not too Great !!!

14. What is the last film you saw?
A: Kaminey (Bollywood) and G.I.Joe (Hollywood) ...

15. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A: I would spend about 1 % of it to buy lottery tickets to increase my worth with some luck ... The rest of the 99 % - Well have a long bucket list ...

16. Tell me something about you that I dunno!
A: I am afraid of God's revenge for my wrong doings :)

17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
A: I would like to curb all the selfishness in the world ... It takes one no where and spoils the entire environment ...

18. Do you like to Dance?
A: Only when I have 4 pegs of Long Island or 8 shots of Tequilla to make me groove ...

19. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
A: Jhamkudi ...

20. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
A: Jhamburiyo ...

21. Would you ever consider living abroad?
A: I am as of now ... But might not do so permanently ... Nothing like our own India !!!

22. What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
A: Son, you were simply awesome and beyond my expectations donw there... We need people like you so I am sending you back dude...
!!! LOL LOL LOL !!!


I further Tag : Soham, Neha, and Shachi ...

Cheers
Samy

3 comments:

Pankti Shah said...

worst kid names ever!!!

but otherwise was good to read along..!!

have fun in Vegas....sit on the Stratrosphere rides twice for me!! I missed those the last time i went there...

Anonymous said...

hahahhaahha gooood one :D

and puhleeeeeeeeeez dont call ur children that... It borders on Child abuse :PP

Shachi said...

How was your Vegas trip :)? I finished the tag last night.....

You coming for SEF garba? we can meet up in bay..i will be there on sept 26th :)