Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Dipali !!!


Oh Well, even though Dipali is not an avid reader of my blog posts, and she hardly visits the site, I thought of posting just a short post for her birthday, this being her first one after marriage :)

So here is to my wife, wishing her a very Happy Birthday !!!

May God bless you with everything you want and desire in your life and you just pass that on to me...
May you get all the happiness in the world and share it with me...
May you get loads of moolah (cash, gold, silver or diamonds) and just donate them to me...
May you get rid of all the worries - mine first ...
May this whole year bring lot of mental peace, lots of love, plenty of awesomeness in your life, and may you love your husband even more than ever...
May you never ask for any kind of gifts but instead always believe in the policy of return gifts...
May you always listen obediently to your husband and with a big sweet smile always follow what he has to say...

And last but not the least, May you never visit at-least this post of mine, and if at all you do, please let me celebrate my first birthday after marriage before you want to go at war with me and kill me :) :) :) !!!

HAPPY BIRTH-DAY MY SWEET CUTE and INNOCENT LOVE !

Cheers
Love
Samkit

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GR8 man!!!! We need such men to deal with women of today's world!!!

I laughed a lot..

Thanks for this....