Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Another Dimension, A Different Blog

Well friends, I was just going over my blog stats and comments and overall logistics and critics of my posts since I started blogging. Overall I found out that there are some out there who really enjoy word-by-word what I have to write, while there are some, who are just happy that I express something nice through my blog, and there are some who find my posts very long and tedious to read, but yet they do enjoy them a lot and once in a while drop by some appreciation.

Well getting criticized and also appreciated is all a part and parcel of this hobby of mine. On a given day, you would find some praising your efforts while the very same moment someone could be just looking down at you as if you just wrote something horrendous. Lol. Well that is how you build and grow - feedback, positive or negative always helps you improve and bring out your best.

Anyways, instead of getting sidetracked on what kind of feedback I have had for my blog posts, and explaining how comments on your own posts, helps you feel better - let me get straight to the point about this current post that you are reading.

Well, once you are done reading this post, you might end up in two states of mind - one, "This should be interesting" or second, "Well nothing special huh" and then shake your head ... LOL. Well no matter what you think, one thing for sure you would definitely understand is two different dimensions of ME !!!

So far, if you have been an avid reader of Samkit's Reminiscence and have relived and related some moments, memories and write ups to your own life, this post comes along your way as a relief from my long essays and as a pain killer to the regular headaches that you get reading to my descriptive scriptures. Lol.

Well I have created another blog for me to work on and to your surprise (and as the name of that blog would suggest), that blog would have NO WORDS at all...
First reaction - PHEW - I know that would be what some of you would feel !!! At last some relief from Samkit's writings ... lol ...
Second reaction - Well what is this new blog all about???

Well not to keep you curious any further, just go ahead and click the link below to check out my new blog:


Before you leave this post to check out my new blog, just a few lines about it - Its a simple blog, with no long posts with full of writings or words or descriptions ... It would just be indulged in photos, pics from around the world, anything that looks amazing to me will be put up there... Email forwards with amazing pics, some photographs captured from my own camera or from internet galleria ... Anything which will catch your eye shall be put up there ....

So now that you have an escape route with this new blog of mine, you can survive whatever I pen down here in Samkit's Reminiscence and thus avoid getting yourself a headache reading to my long posts. Just go to my new blog and you would be relieved. LOL !!!

Ofcourse - Comments on both the blogs are ALWAYS welcome and are inspiring to write more or click more (now that I have a new blog to use).

Hope you guys enjoy this new dimension of me where for a change I would not talk a lot through my posts, but just simply treat you with spell bounding images from around the world.

(Psst: I already have a couple of posts up and running on my new blog. If any one of you has any such email forwards, or images that you think should go up there, you are more than welcome to send them to me and I shall put up those on my new blog)

Cheers

Samkit

3 comments:

Soham Shah said...

Ahhaa .. Naye naye blog .. wadde wadde log ..

Ha ha ha ..

So what's up man?? .. How is life shaping up??

Anonymous said...

just 2 words for u...ur favorite ones...
ha bhai...

Samy said...

@Soham - LOL .. Wade log toh india valey hotey hain ... hum toh simple se chotte se US valey hain ... Whaddup man ... Life is good going gr8 with dipali here ;-) lol ...

@Anonymous - "Ha Bhai" you wont reveal you identity I know ...