Friday, August 1, 2008

Are you Controlled by Your STARS ?

Are we really governed by our stars which got aligned at the time of our birth ?
There has been a great deal of research on this, and the astrological pundits have various theories to either justify this in the right sense, or just simply consider it as one of the superstitious beliefs which exists in this mundane world.

But if we feel it ourselves, then are we really convinced that such a phenomenon does exist ?

Click "READ MORE" to read the entire post ...

Is it really true that our actions, to an extent our behavior and our overall survival does depends on how our stars govern us, how those stars get aligned on a certain day ?

Are we ready to accept the fact that it could be our stars and a certain type of a day that causes our head to take a spin, where we face the worst of our fears, our concerns, our tensions, our inner self ?

Are we ready to agree to the theory that it was due to the stars that we ended up having a bad day, were in a foul mood the entire day, and took up a fight with close friends or even the person who does not hold any significance in your life like a servant, or your personal cook - even though all the things in our life were going smoothly and there are no explicit show stoppers ?

Is it really worth believing that given a bad day, with a wrong alignment of the stars, you could be blowing off a certain issue without proportion, or get caught up in a fight at the wrong time with the wrong reasons which could end up having a sour taste ?

Have you experienced some of the so-called "destiny" traits, for no reason whatsoever
- where your head seems to be feeling heavier than the usual,
- where you see each person around you as if he or she is trying to piss you off,
- where you find even the lightest piece of joke as something which was intended to be used on you personally,
- where you take up a fight with the least important people in your life like your servant, cook or the driver for a very minuscle issue ???

Are you able to accept that when such out of the routine, the not so normal things happen then it could be because its a day where your stars are not correctly aligned and you are facing the after effects of such an event ?

Speaking about these questions, personally I do have an answer to them - YES !!! Yes, I do feel these effects !

Yes ! I have gone through not just one or two, but several such experiences, event after event, whenever there has been such an anomlay of having the stars align in a different manner.

For me that D-day is the day of "Amavas".

Amavas - is the term given to a New Moon Day, wherein the new moon is the lunar phase that occurs when the Moon, in its monthly orbital motion around Earth, lies between Earth and the Sun, and is therefore in conjunction with the Sun as seen from Earth. At this time, the dark (unilluminated) portion of the Moon faces almost directly toward Earth, so that the Moon is invisible to the naked eye, as seen from Earth.

Its during this particular day of amavas that I feel the strength and the gravity of my stars taking control over my will, my thoughts and overall my composure and my actions. No matter what I do, how much I run away from it, the effects of this particular day always catch up with me sooner or later.

Such is the trance effect of this eventful day, that the effects start showing up even before 1 or 2 days before the actual event when the Amavas occurs. A day before this event, my head starts getting all heavy, and it seems as if I am being surrounded by a big big black cloud of fould mood... I can feel it right there and can do nothing about it...

Its during these days that I feel I am being tested by all means, and I try to fight it out hard, and not give in to the situation but no matter how hard I resist this, it always takes a toll over my thoughts and my composure that I finally lose it all the way...

Well, this entire belief could all be just superstitious or just a psychological effect - but whether its destined to happen or whether it is just a normal day but viewed as a day of sulking events through my eyes, I have concluded one thing - that there is something called the "STARS" ...

Everything is Planned and Whatever has to Happen, Will Always Happen, and it Always Does Happen - No Matter What !!!

The only real fight for me is not to resist that eventful day or these moments, but the struggle remains deep within - where I need to get through with this day - positively, without stirring any fights, any arguments, trying to avoid resistance, trying to take a step back from issues which could ignite a debate, stay away from things that could cause me to respond in an entirely different manner just because of the fact that its an Amavas - of course I would have addressed all of these above in a totally different atmosphere if given any other normal day ...
But its the effect of Amavas, which inclines me to respond to this kind of situations in a negative manner no matter what ...

For numerous occasions I have now tried the only thing I thought was doable and in my control - Avoid people, avoid talking to friends, avoid getting involved in discussions, avoid being with people who are important in my life ...
Then and only then I get through this kind of a bad day without any conflicts, quarrels, arguments or any heated conversations - because there is never an intent to hurt someone but such is the control of the day over me that my words could sound acidic even though there is no real meaning behind them ...

Anyways, today is a similar day of Amavas, and I have already stirred up things which could have been let go given a normal day, so lets see how this day turns out to be at the end ... Ofcourse there was no real intention or meaning of igniting certain things with certain people over the past 2 days or so, but nevertheless I cant justify anything due to the Amavas ...

Hope you guys have something to share similar to this ? Do share your experiences if you are in such kind of a situation now and then !!!

Cheers

Samy

7 comments:

BhOoMi said...

Seems like u just watched Kismat Konnection..
Yeah even i believe there is some power which works behind us. For me I feel no matter whatever I do, but I get the results only at a certain time .. So I think that there is some destiny/stars/power which holds it till certain Time ! :) ..

and for you ... try this > change your calendar and assume some other day as 'amavas' ..

Unknown said...

Well Amavas may b bad for u, but today is worse for me.....its a day wen everything goes wrong :(!!!

Darshil said...

The best adjective for life is "unpredictable". Everyday is a different battle. I would not like to ruin that excitement to see what is coming next so I would not go to an astrologer in the first place and if I do then I always like to hear good things. :)

They might be right with their theories but I am quite hesitant to believe that something else is controlling my mind.
What I feel is that we always need something or somebody to blame for our failure. That way it is easy to move on. and we dont accept that we took a bad decision and hence the failure.

I believe that rather than alignment of stars, the prediction of a bad day will subconciously control our mind to take bad decisions. And even a minor accident will make us feel that the prediction is right and it is really a bad day. Even if you win lottery that day, you will not start taking it postively. I would really try hard to prove that all the days are same rather than losing one day of my life based on a prediction.

This may not be true but this is what I feel and try to implement!
-Darshil

Darshil said...

The best adjective for life is "unpredictable". Everyday is a different battle. I would not like to ruin that excitement to see what is coming next so I would not go to an astrologer in the first place and if I do then I always like to hear good things. :)

They might be right with their theories but I am quite hesitant to believe that something else is controlling my mind.
What I feel is that we always need something or somebody to blame for our failure. That way it is easy to move on. and we dont accept that we took a bad decision and hence the failure.

I believe that rather than alignment of stars, the prediction of a bad day will subconciously control our mind to take bad decisions. And even a minor accident will make us feel that the prediction is right and it is really a bad day. Even if you win lottery that day, you will not start taking it postively. I would really try hard to prove that all the days are same rather than losing one day of my life based on a prediction.

This may not be true but this is what I feel and try to implement!
-Darshil

Samy said...

@Bhoomi(Bhooma) - Nopes lol I still have not watched KK, and I agree to your perception that whatever has to happen will always happen but only when it is destined to happen ...
LOL but I liked your suggestion of waking up thinking that "Oh, its just a normal day, the amavas is still 2 days from now, and after 2 days think that OH, the amavas was 2 days before...."
LOL !!! Its easier said than done but will try ;-)

@Ruchi - Well it could be the effect of the Grahan(Eclipse) combined with the effect of the Amavas for you ...

@D(Darshil) - Felt nice to get your first comments on my blog ...Keep visiting often and do keep posting comments, as it gives me a whole new perception of what others think and what could be a different view point differing from my thoughts...
I agree to your point to some extent that "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you would be getting next"... Thats the real essence of life ... And I also agree that its our human nature that we want something or someone to blame things on to move ahead in life, but when that same thing starts happening repeatedly then one gets to have a feeling of not blaming the same set of events for each possible bad day... But rather than that, one feels that it in fact really the set of events which is causing such a day to be bad for a while .... Also the real dilemma is that I sometime do know that its Amavas which is coming up, but most of the times I have not even known that it was an amavas, and still my day would have gone with my mind being heavy and all what i described in my blog, but then after 2-3 days I come to know that it was amavas some time back when I actually got messed up .... That's when I really feel that its not about blaming, but this effect was really in place and was working out its effect on me ...
Nevertheless, very nice comments from you, and would try harder to implement your suggestions too .... Keep commenting ....

Cheers
Samy

Anonymous said...

Funny you said what you said! Because same thing happens to me. Actually as a matter of fact it is a lil worse for me! My days gets worse as the moon starts decreasing! First I thought it was all crap when I was told so but after making careful observation I do believe it! Anyways great post n FYI there r somethings that can b done to reduce the affect although it can neve go away all together! Have a great day!
- a pass byer!

Samy said...

@Anonymous - It would have been really nice to know who you were ! LOL !!! But nevertheless thanks for stopping by my blog, and more importantly commenting and sharing what you feel ...Yeah I know there are some stuff which I can wear as a ring, or say some mantras everyday which can help get me away from the effect, but more or less I feel I just need to develop an attitude of not letting this affect my routine and fight it back ....
But thanks for sharing your thoughts...

Cheers
Samy